About EndeavorEndeavor is a product development company specializing in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. The diverse mix of industries and customers make Endeavor an exciting place to be. We’re a small, tight knit team who are highly flexible and allow individuals room to be creative. We’re also a virtual company working in several different states. We learn from each other, share ideas, and grow from our individual talents. We’re laid back, but highly skilled and professional. We take pride, we take ownership, and we get things done.
The PositionEndeavor is currently looking for at least two people to join our group as Embedded Firmware Engineers supporting new and sustaining work. Here are a few things we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of C and experience with one or more embedded MCUs such as Renesas, ST, Nordic, Microchip/Atmel, NXP/Freescale, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the workflow and tools used in writing code for embedded systems. Ex: IDEs, compilers, linkers, debuggers, etc.
- MUST have experience with one or more commercial RTOS’s such as Azure RTOS/ThreadX, Zephyr, FreeRTOS, etc.
- We’d prefer someone with experience working with embedded cellular modems, GPS modules, Bluetooth modules or related embedded communications, but it’s not required.
- Knowledge of CAN or J1939 would also be helpful, but not required.
- If you know about Azure IoT, security in embedded devices, or embedded hardware design, that’s a big plus.
- If this is a position that fits your experience and interests, we’re interested.
- Send us an email at [email protected]
- We’re not going to use resume filtering software, but you must include a resume and a short, three or four sentence cover letter that tells us what you found interesting, what you bring to the party, and what your salary requirements are.
- If your email contains these few simple things, we guarantee a real live human being is going contact you, even if just to says thanks but no thanks.
- If your email does not contain these items, we’ll toss it and all move on.